Monday, November 16, 2009

Re: ha

Me and Tenny in the studio.

We're writing a lot; at least six or so songs since last month, and lots of flotsam melodies and jetsam riffs.

There's really not much to report these days, so I'm sorry I've been so quiet. Iwill say that we've auditioned 5 or so guitarists recently, each worse than the last. It's really surprising and frustrating. I could do better. Heck, Tenten could do better. YOU could do better.

Can't wait to show you how I look on the 22nd. It is so un-cps, haha.

6 comments:

kagitsune said...

Wow, that sucks that you've been having trouble finding a new guitarist. Maybe it's time to start seeking out specific guitarists yourselves?

Lemon said...

Out of curiosity, what are you looking for in your guitarists, might I ask?

zytroop said...

Just split an upcoming act and steal their guitarist.

nook said...

Any thoughts on you picking up guitar and looking for a new bassist instead?

ame said...

Oh lord, I don't even want to think about how bad the crop of aspiring VK bassists is, considering how bad most of the ones who DO make it are.

Arithmetica said...

Just poach someone from another band haha 8D