Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Night Before

It's the night before our final show. My new suit is hanging up ready to go, my new makeup is packed away, and am very glad I got my new haircut. We're playing with Vagu Project, we've got a sizeable reservation list. I'm very proud of the CD we're giving out, paltry though it may be, and I am in LOVE with the new song we take the stage to. I have a very promising meeting afterward with the Narciss staff as well.

It's more appropriate for my home country, but I really feel like hugging Yue and Ryota.

if they cry i am going to laugh at them and then probably cry too D:

8 comments:

fuzzyfoenix said...

Good luck!!! And don't forget to have as much fun a possible!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your last show! ...I'm sure you guys will find a new vocalist and continue to do fantastic stuff....so I hope it's only the last show of this particular Laverite incarnation :)
I don't need to say 'do your best' because I know you all will, just wish I was able to come along.
P.S New haircut? New suit? There must be pictures! *yay*.
XX

zytroop said...

Good luck and kick ass!!!

Klisk said...

I think it's required to cry!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Manly tears!

Anonymous said...

good luck dude

haru said...

Good luck for the show! And hopefully you'll get a new awesome vocalist asap! Best of luck to Ryota too!!

Lemon said...

Rock it Jimi! Best wishes to LAVERITE!