Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chemical Pictures

Let's get this out of the way: Exist Trace one-man at Rokumeikan on 6/6, and all-new 6-track mini-album on 4/22.

In other news...



3/14/2009
Chemical Pictures ONE-MAN @ Shimokitazawa MOSAIC
Open 5:00, Start 6:00
Tickets: ¥2,500 in advance
Also available for purchase via Lawson Ticket (L code: 72159)

As for members, you'll have to wait to hear about the full roster, but right now I can tell you that the singer is Tenten and the bassist is me.


Here's the setlist:

1. Reincarnation
2. Human Rubbish
3. In My Dream (no, not the Luna Sea one)
4. Suffering
5. 病ム空 (Yamu Sora)
6. プレパラ-ト (Pureparaato)
7. Emily
8. Black Box
9. 素晴ラシキ忌々しサ (Subarashiki Imaimashisa)
10. Stand by Me (no, not that one)

... and a couple more.

Apparently tickets were nearly sold out within the first couple of days they went on sale last month.

One month left! Pressure! :D

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're in a band with Tenten? KuRt Tenten? Dang, Jimi, you're moving on up in the VK world!

Ito said...

This is sweet!
I can't wait to hear all the detail!!!

Anonymous said...

Score! Good work, man. It sounds like you're doing awesome!

zytroop said...

coool

Anonymous said...

I saw that Tenten posted the setlist a while back. It's fantastic that you'll be playing with him. Do you know if he's planning a CD release soon? Are you joining Chemical Pictures?

Go said...

rock like a muthafucka! :)

getting a lot of chocolates from ~teh ladiez~ today, mate?

Anonymous said...

Go Jimi! I liked TenTen back when I saw him in KuRt in 05, so I'm expecting serious awesome from Benny Kizuna ^_^

Unknown said...

Oh shits.... wish this was in May so I could come. :P

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Benny Kizuna? Okay... *Stifles giggles*

That's so cool that you're now performing with Tenten! Can't wait to see how you guys will do! And don't be pressured Jimi, remember, just have fun and everything will turn out cool. ;]

Anonymous said...

shweet :D

Alicia said...

Congrats on the new project~~!
You really are moving up in the ranks, aren't you~ XD

I wish I was in Japan already so I could go see you guys play :O
I can't wait to see what you and the other mystery members have come up with. But alas, I won't be there until September...

But then again, I have a feeling that by September you will have become involved in something even more awesome for me to go see, haha XD

Anonymous said...

Right, that`s it ..
- you are now my hero
*throws confetti*

:D

Badymaru said...

Wow! this is so cool! I remember when you were just a lowly English teacher! ::tear:: I'm so proud of you!
xDD